Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"There is something more powerful than each of us, a combination
of our efforts, a Great Chain of industry that unites us." - Andrew Ryan
- "Endurance. Join forces and take on the Enemy group in this Team-Based mode"
- ―BioShock 2: Strategy Guide
Last Splicer Standing is a game mode in the BioShock 2 Multiplayer, and is a team-based deathmatch where players don't respawn after dying. Whomever is the last Splicer alive is the winner of the match.
- Stay in groups, as wandering alone will make the player vulnerable to ambushes.
- Flee if outnumbered, and never try to assault people head-on if they have more firepower.
- Try to ambush other players, and be sure to use Plasmids that can disable them such as: Electro Bolt, Insect Swarm, Winter Blast and Telekinesis.
- Resurrection and Death Trap will work better in this game mode, as death is a much rarer event and having the possibility of an extra life or even to kill others from beyond the grave can tip the game in the player's favor.
- The Grenade Launcher is extremely helpful when attacking Splicers in groups.