"There is something more powerful than each of us, a combination
of our efforts, a Great Chain of industry that unites us." - Andrew Ryan
- “Endurance. Join forces and take on the Enemy group in this Team-Based mode”
- ― BioShock 2: Strategy Guide
Last Splicer Standing is a game mode in the BioShock 2 Multiplayer, and is a team-based deathmatch where players don't respawn after dying. Whomever is the last Splicer alive is the winner of the match.
- Stay in groups, as wandering alone will make the player vulnerable to ambushes.
- Flee if outnumbered, and never try to assault people head-on if they have more firepower.
- Try to ambush other players, and be sure to use Plasmids that can disable them such as: Electro Bolt, Insect Swarm, Winter Blast and Telekinesis.
- Resurrection and Death Trap will work better in this game mode, as death is a much rarer event and having the possibility of an extra life or even to kill others from beyond the grave can tip the game in the player's favor.
- The Grenade Launcher is extremely helpful when attacking Splicers in groups.