This is a Kinetoscope confiscated from the Graveyard Shift in Shantytown. It can be found in the Factory in Burial at Sea - Episode 2. It is a message from Daisy Fitzroy along with various images depicting religions, put together as a crude piece of propaganda.
"Kinetoscope Seized from the Graveyard Shift Bar"
Location: In the "Leisure" room in the Private Quarters of Jeremiah Fink
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The book, which Fitzroy uses to showcase the biblical illustrations is "The Doré Gallery of Bible Illustrations" by Gustave Doré.
- The artifacts shown are the following: (in order of appearance)
- Last Judgment - Coppo di Marcovaldo
- The Last Judgment - Hieronymus Bosch
- The Garden of Earthly Delights - Hieronymus Bosch
- Christ's Descent into Hell - Hieronymus Bosch
- Hell #2 - Hieronymus Bosch
- Christ in Limbo - An anonymous follower of Hieronymus Bosch
- The Temptation of St Anthony - Joos van Craesbeeck
|Need to Know Theaters and Kinetoscopes in Burial at Sea - Episode 1 and Episode 2|
|Burial at Sea - Episode 1||High Street||Taking the Taint Out of Fontaine · The Greatness of Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum · The Big Daddy|
|Fontaine's Department Store||The Black Dream · The March Hare|
|Burial at Sea - Episode 2||Housewares||Free Men & Free Markets · Sex Without Compromise · Regardèrent et Furent Observés · Message Received, Ryan!|
|Factory||Kinetoscope Seized from the Graveyard Shift Bar|