Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "If I learned anything about Rapture, I thought it was a place that people understood to mind their own business."
High Street is the second area of the first level in BioShock Infinite's downloadable content, Burial at Sea - Episode 1. It is an upper class retail area located above Market Street that houses many fine shops as well as Sander Cohen's eponymous night club.
Burial at Sea - Episode 1Edit
- Main article: Burial at Sea - Episode 1
Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth must travel to this area to question Cohen on the whereabouts of Sally. Like Market Street below, the area is bustling with New Year's Eve excitement. Amongst the revelry is tense conversation about Rapture's current state of affairs especially the recent handling of Frank Fontaine and his businesses by Andrew Ryan, the imprisoning of the criminal's followers in the sunken Fontaine's Department Store, Sander Cohen and his art, and the Sea Slugs that are the source of ADAM.
Booker and Elizabeth head over to Cohen. However, they are denied access at the door and must travel to the three stores sponsoring the artist's party (The Golden Rule, The Artist's Struggle, and Rapture Records) in search of an Invitation Mask to gain admission.
- Artist's Struggle
- Le Marquis D'Epoque
- Le Temps Perdu
- Maison Vosges
- Rapture Records
- Robertson's Tobaccoria
- The Golden Rule
- The Watched Clock
- Yi Suchong - Observation #33 - Maison Vosges
- Roscoe Mullins - The Goddamn People - The Watched Clock
- Yi Suchong - Offer of Employment - The locked maintenance room just outside The Watched Clock
- If the player quickly examines the invitation Mask box in The Golden Rule and then runs out, far away from the store, the animation when Elizabeth knocks out the store owner takes to long and Elizabeth disappears.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- No matter what order the player chooses, the mask will always be found in the back room of the last store they search.
- The first time Booker play a round at one of the Slot Machines found on this level, the machine will stop on 7-7-☆. #77 is the number the Lutece Twins warns Booker DeWitt about in BioShock Infinite and the number on the baseball DeWitt eventually chooses at the Raffle Square.
- The song playing in the background of Le Temps Perdu is "The Lady Is a Tramp" by Mel Tormé.
- Oddly, the area beneath High Street has a bulkhead leading to the open sea. This was likely an oversight or the developers felt it was unnecessary to put a passage there, since this area cannot be accessed.
|Main Locations||Le Temps Perdu · Cohen's · Le Marquis D'Epoque · Maison Vosges · Rapture Records · Robertson's Tobaccoria · The Gallery of the Artist's Struggle · The Golden Rule · The Watched Clock|