A Gold Bar is a unit of currency composed of solid gold.
- Main article: BioShock Infinite
In Columbia, the gold bar is worth 500 Silver Eagles. They are extremely rare to find, appearing only four times in Columbia.
- Comstock Center Rooftops, The Blue Ribbon - On the table closest to the kitchen door in the dining room (Industrial Revolution Rewards Pack and Columbia's Finest only).
- Factory, Office of Jeremiah Fink - On a table in front of the safe by Jeremiah Fink's desk.
- Bank of the Prophet, Downtown Emporia - Lying next to an open safe in a bank vault, which can be accessed by use of the Vox Cipher.
- Comstock House, Surgery - On the desk in the un-lockable office overlooking the Operating Theater.
Burial at Sea - Episode 1Edit
- Main article: Burial at Sea - Episode 1
In the BioShock Infinite downloadable content Burial at Sea - Episode 1, the gold bar is worth roughly 100 Dollars and smaller gold bars are worth 50 Dollars.
- High Street, The Golden Rule - Back room, in the safe.
- Fontaine's Department Store, Menswear, The Daily Bread - In the hand of a male corpse underneath the staircase on the lower level (Small Gold Bar).
- Fontaine's Department Store, The Pavilion - First Floor, the elevator shaft, access requires Shock Jockey to open elevator on the second floor (Small Gold Bar).
- Fontaine's Department Store, The Pavilion - Outside the Pavilion Station, in the tip suitcase next to the pianola.