Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Old traumas run deep. Doctor Sofia Lamb invites you to Dionysus Park, a place where we might cast off the shackles of the Self through communion with art, nature, and play. When you are ready to meet the new you, give yourself over to the Folly of Dionysus."
- ―Level description
The Folly of Dionysus is a retooled environment from the BioShock 2 single player campaign, and it is the fifth level of The Protector Trials downloadable content. It is based on the Chase Carousel in Dionysus Park.
Types of Enemies EncounteredEdit
- Circus of Values, located under the small gallery and near the staircase leading to it.
- El Ammo Bandito, located next to the stuck door on the western wall.
- 1 Health Station, located to the right of the ADAM corpse, over a puddle of water.
- Weapons: Machine Gun (Increased Damage and Recoil Reduction upgrades), Launcher
- Ammunition: .50 Caliber Rounds, Frag Grenades, Proximity Mines
- Plasmids: Electro Bolt 2, Incinerate! 2
- Gene Tonics: None
- Weapons: Rivet Gun (Heated Rivets upgrade), Shotgun (Increased Clip Size and Tesla upgrade), Spear Gun (Faster Mechanics upgrade)
- Ammunition: Trap Rivets, Phosphorus Buck, Trap Spears
- Plasmids: Decoy 2, Hypnotize
- Gene Tonics: None
- Weapons: None
- Ammunition: None
- Plasmids: Electro Bolt 3, Incinerate! 3, Cyclone Trap 3, Decoy 3
- Gene Tonics: Elemental Vampire, Elemental Sponge, Fountain of Youth, Elemental Storm
- Try to stand in the water in front of the Health Station as much as possible. This will regenerate the player's health and EVE due to the Fountain of Youth Tonic.
- Charge Cyclone Traps with Electro Bolt and Incinerate! for greater damage, and place some on walls near the Little Sister for better protection.
Note: This is a special Trial, in that there is no cash reward for killing Splicers, and both vending machines are broken. It is also the only all-Plasmid trial in the game.