Dress for Success is an Achievement/Trophy in BioShock Infinite. The Achievement is worth 5 Gamer Score and the Trophy is bronze.
Description: Equip a piece of Gear in all four slots.
The player will need to have a piece of Gear equipped in all four slots.
- The player will need to find a Hat Gear, a Shirt Gear, a Pants Gear and a Boots Gear and equip them in order to get the Achievement/Trophy.
- The player will easily get this Achievement/Trophy, as they will come across several Gears during their play through.
- Although the Gears are randomized for every play through, they are located at the same locations each time.
- If the player has purchased the BioShock Infinite Season Pass, the player will be given four exclusive Gear (Ammo Advantage, Electric Punch, Ghost Soldier and Eagle Strike) in The Blue Ribbon of Comstock Center Rooftops, which fits into the four different slots, meaning that the Achievement/Trophy will be acquired.
- The player can exploit a design oversight in the Hall of Heroes, which allows the player to obtain every Gear early in the game. For this glitch see the Bugs/Glitches section on the main page for the Gear.
- For the Gear locations, see the Gear Locations section on the main page for the Gear.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts the head of an alligator wearing a top hat and shirt collar with a bow tie.