List of ItemsEdit
- Return when you've got some currency, fella!
- A carnival of thrift at your disposal!
- A guarantee? Who has time for all that paperwork?
- I appreciate a lady who appreciates VALUE!
- Who needs competition when you have QUALITY?
- Sample the wares of tomorrow today!
- Convict-tested products for your SAFETY!
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Like the Circus of Values in BioShock, the Dollar Bill is voiced by Ken Levine, Irrational Games' co-founder and director of BioShock Infinite.
- The machine's name is a play on words, referencing both the currency and the vendor automaton attached to the device.
- One of the quotes "A carnival of thrift at your disposal!" is a reference to the Circus of Values machine in BioShock and BioShock 2 with carnival and thrift being synonyms of circus and value, respectively.
- Players can earn the "Scavenger Hunt" Trophy/Achievement for not buying any items from a Dollar Bill machine while playing in 1999 Mode.
- The machine will often say "Return when you've got some currency, fella!", another reference to the Circus of Values machine in BioShock and BioShock 2, which said "Come back when you've got some money, buddy!" when the player had insufficient funds.
- A Tear in the Hall of Heroes can produce a discounted Dollar Bill machine, the only one seen in the entirety of the game. Said machine offers one item for only 25 Silver Eagles less: the Clip Increase upgrade for the Broadsider Pistol.
- Like all vending machines in the game, the Dollar Bill can be Possessed for a number of Silver Eagles.
- The Dollar Bill is the only vending machine that doesn't shut down.