David & Goliath is an Achievement/Trophy in BioShock Infinite. The Achievement is worth 10 Gamer Score and the Trophy is bronze.
Description: Killed 20 "Heavy Hitter" enemies.
The player will have to kill 20 Heavy Hitter enemies in order to get this Achievement/Trophy.
- The Heavy Hitters are the Beast, the Fireman, the Zealot of the Lady the Motorized Patriot, the Handyman, the Siren and the Boy of Silence.
- The Boy of Silence can not be killed.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts a man holding a sword and the decapitated head of a much larger bearded man.
- The name David & Goliath referees to the Biblical story of David and Goliath, which tells the story of how the young David managed to defeat the giant warrior Goliath, against all odds.
- This is a metaphor to how Booker DeWitt manages to defeat the seemingly more powerful Heavy Hitters.