Coins in the Cushion is an Achievement/Trophy in BioShock Infinite. The Achievement is worth 10 Gamer Score and the Trophy is silver.
Description: Loot 200 containers.
Loot 200 different containers.
- The player will have to loot a container, simply opening one without taking the items/s won't count towards this Achievement/Trophy.
- Looting an empty container won't count towards this Achievement/Trophy.
- Looting corpses will not count towards this Achievement/Trophy.
- Lootable containers are:
- Boxes of Almonds
- Boxes of Caramels
- Boxes of Chocolates
- Cash Registers
- Cigar Tins
- Coin Purse (searchable type)
- Cutlery Boxes
- Deposit Boxes
- Fiddle Cases
- Picnic Baskets
- Purses (searchable type)
- Wallets (searchable type)
- Although this Achievement/Trophy is fairly easy to achieve, as there are many lootable containers found throughout the game, the player can still abuse the checkpoints: Find a location where there are a lot of lootable containers, loot everything and reload your last checkpoint to start again. Some great locations for this are The Blue Ribbon and the wine cellar of the unnamed pub on Harmony Lane.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts the smiling head of Uncle Sam.
- The name Coins in the Cushion refers to how some people hide money in cushions or similar places, like mattresses.