- "Young sir, young miss, roll up and try the amazing power of Bucking Bronco! Whether you need it lifted, lofted, tossed or tumbled, Bucking Bronco is just the ticket!"
- ―Bucking Bronco Barker[src]
Cast Out the Devil is one of three different carnival games at the Fairgrounds in Columbia's Town Center. The player uses the Vigor Bucking Bronco to hit a man in a devil costume hiding behind one of three chairs while avoiding a cut-out of an innocent woman and child. The devil changes his hiding place each time, but he's never too hard to spot. The player must knock the devil out of hiding three times to win a purse full of Silver Eagles.
Located conveniently next to the booth is a Veni! Vidi! Vigor! which sells 4 charges of Bucking Bronco for $375.
Bugs / GlitchesEdit
- It is possible to glitch the game to earn enough money to purchase the Bucking Bronco sample from the Veni! Vidi! Vigor! machine. It involves blocking the gate during the coin toss so it does not close. Returning to New Eden Square will cause the carnival game prizes to reset, also allowing machines to be re-Possessed. Does this repeatedly will eventually earn enough funds to purchase the Vigor. However, it will have odd effects since the NPCs in the Fair are not coded for combat.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The music playing is "The Easy Winners", a composition by Scott Joplin.
- ↑ Bioshock Infinite: Unlocking Bucking Bronco Timelapse on YouTube
- ↑ Unlocked Bucking Bronco early image gallery