"Come on in and show us those snappy snappies." - Peach Wilkins
This article could use some more pictures. Would you kindly help BioShock Wiki by adding some?
Pictures needed: Screenshots: A picture of a player holding a Little Sister (third person); High quality replacement image for the Little Sister gathering ADAM; A picture of a lone Little Sister crying; The Big Daddy protecting the Little Sister.
Capture the Little Sister is a game mode for BioShock 2 Multiplayer. It is a variation of team CTF (Capture the Flag), with flags replaced by capturable Little Sisters who are guarded by a Big Daddy and Splicers.
The goal is to bring the Little Sister to the designated Little Sister Vent as many times as possible before the time limit runs out, and then to prevent the enemy team from doing the same. The winning team is decided by who has the greater number of Little Sisters captured. The Little Sister is found, harvesting ADAM from one of three ADAM corpses found on the map. Each time a team defends the Little Sister, a random player in that team will start as the Big Daddy.
Only the Attacking team can pick up the Little Sister. The player can capture the Little Sister even if the enemy team's Big Daddy is still alive. Once a Little Sister is picked up by a player, she will produce a high-pitched scream that will alert nearby teammates and enemies. When carrying her, the player will only be able to use Plasmids and will have to drop her in order to use weapons. If the carrying player dies, the Little Sister will land screaming at the point of the player's death. Picking up a Little Sister is instantaneous, but depositing her in a vent takes time, leaving the player carrying her vulnerable to attacks by the enemy team.
- When a match starts, wait with choosing your loadout so that the match can start and giving you a clue on if your defending or capturing.
- Researching will not reset after a round ends.
- Aero Dash can be used to quickly move around.
- Killing the Big Daddy before picking up the Sister is highly recommended.
- Houdini allows players to get close to the Little Sister and pick her up while remaining undetected. This also contributes to completing the trial "Sneak Out Like a Thief".
- Organize the team to create a distraction while one player kidnaps the Sister.
- The Gene Tonic; Leg Up gives the player a chance to quickly exit an area by jumping on to higher places
- Place the Big Daddy's Proximity Mines close to the sister and near area entrances.
- Do NOT place a Proximity Mine close to another one, if one explodes, so will the other.
- Its recommended that 1-2 players and the Big Daddy should guard the Little Sister, the vent or both at all time.
- Place electrified Geyser Traps close to the Sister.
- Freeze enemies so that it takes longer for them to leave the area with the Sister.
- Hack all the turrets and vending machines in the area.
- If a player is hit by Telekinesis, they will automatically drop the Sister.
- Arcadia Glens, on a bridge over the Circus of Values.
- Tea Garden, the upper balcony.
- Rolling Hills, in the grass underneath the Rolling Hills Lookout.
- In the area between the Tea Garden and Rolling Hills.
- On the pathway between the Tea Garden and Arcadia Glens, near the Tea Garden exit.
- Arcadia Glens, on the wall straight ahead from the Tea Garden pathway.
- Market Square, by the fountain in the center.
- Apiary and Flower Market, upper floor, on the bridge between the Silverwing Apiary and flower storage.
- Worley Winery and Fruits and Cheese Market, by the Worley Winery entrance.
- Worley Winery and Fruits and Cheese Market, by the Worley Winery stand.
- Fish and Meat Market, in the office located in the storage facility.
- Metro Entrance, next to a "Fontaine's Helping Hands" poster.
- Courtyard, near the entrance to Dr. Suchong's Free Clinic.
- Courtyard, by a trashcan near the colapsed balcony now leading to the second floor.
- Courtyard, by a metal board near the "Fontaine's Center for the Poor" sign, close to the second floor stairway.
- Second Floor, on the bathroom wall next to the vending machine.
- Two on the Third Floor, on the wall on the other sides of the two bridges.
- Kneeling on the stage in Eve's Garden.
- Gathering in the center of Pharaoh's Fortune Casino.
- Lower Mall, dead end near the closed Metro Station.
- Lower Mall, in a corner near Eve's Garden's entrance.
- Two in the Upper Mall: one near the west staircase and Eve's Garden, and the other near the Casino's north entrance.
- Gathering ADAM from corpse in the Ryan Industries Lobby.
- Gathering ADAM from a corpse in the Hephaestus Core, in front of the closed-off E.V.A. Preparations entrance.
- Gathering ADAM from a corpse in the Hephaestus Core, on the lower platform by the Harmonic Core's foot.
- Ryan Industries Lobby, near the Rapture Metro entrance.
- Crew Quarters, near the Turret.
- Heat Loss Monitoring, to the left of the central control panel.
- Little Sister will be gathering in the Reception Room.
- Little Sister will be sitting in front of the stage in the Dining Foyer.
- Kashmir Reception, near the restaurant's entrance.
- Dining Foyer, near the large cake in the center of the room.
- Silk Lounge, near the crater on the floor.
- In the Storage room, near the Kitchen.
- Dr. Steinman's Aesthetic Ideals, in the waiting room, next to the bin of furniture in the middle.
- Surgical Savings, in the center, on the surgical bed.
- Medical Pavilion Entrance, by the main counter in the center.
- Surgical Savings, On the far wall in the central room.
- Twilight Fields Funeral Homes, on the wall, left from the entrance.
- Medical Pavilion Entrance, to the left from the Dandy Dental, near a Painless Dental sign.
- Gathering in front of the Polar Bear in the Penthouse Suite.
- Sitting in the middle of the Medical Suite.
- Penthouse Suite, on the wall under the left side of the stair case.
- Penthouse Suite, on the left from the kitchen.
- Lower Atrium, near Luggage Storage room.
- Lower Wharf, near the airplane wreck.
- Lower Wharf, near the pathway to the dock with the RPG Turret.
- 2 in the Shops area, on the wall behind the large sign for Fontaine Fisheries and one in the small "room", next to the vending machine.
- 1 in the Metro Entrance, on the opposite wall of the entrance.
"The slugs alone could not provide enough ADAM for serious work. But combined with the host...
now we have something." - Brigid Tenenbaum
(To Be Added)
- The Promenade, on the opposite wall to the vending machine
- Imago Fine Arts Gallery, (To Be added)
- Cohen's Collection, on the right of the entrance
Behind the ScenesEdit
- After the Little Sister is picked up and dropped and no one touches her for a while, she will teleport to another location to give the other side a chance to capture her. Its usually just a bit to the side but sometimes she might teleport to another floor.
- The player rescues the Little Sister when she is placed into a vent.