- For the achievement/trophy with the same name, see Burial at Sea (Achievement/Trophy).
Burial at Sea is a DLC pack for BioShock Infinite. Split into two episodes, Burial at Sea explores Rapture on the eve of the underwater city's fall from grace through the eyes of an alternate-reality Booker DeWitt in the first episode, and as Elizabeth in the second. The DLC pack is available for 1200 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 players (subject to change real price) and $15.00 USD for PS3 and PC players per Episode. Episode 1 was released on November 12th, 2013 and Episode 2 on March 25th, 2014. Burial at Sea is also a part of the BioShock Infinite Season Pass, BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition and BioShock: The Collection. The first episode features a lively and active city similar to the base game, while the second is based more on stealth-based gameplay.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- PlayStation 3 users in Europe and Asia had to wait until the next day to obtain and play both of the episodes because the PlayStation Store only updates once a week.
- ↑ Irrational Games announces Burial at Sea - Episode 1 Release Date on Twitter
- ↑ Irrational Games announces Burial at Sea - Episode 2 Release Date on Twitter
- ↑ Irrational Games tells about the delay of Episode 1 on Twitter
- ↑ Irrational Games announces that Episode 1 is available for PSN users in North America on Twitter
- ↑ Release Schedule From Irrational Games on Twitter