Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"There is something more powerful than each of us, a combination of our efforts, a Great Chain of industry that unites us. But it is only when we struggle in our own interest that the chain pulls society in the right direction..." - Andrew Ryan
- "Really? You mean it? I tried so hard to reduce to fit into this gown. I just wanted to look beautiful for you."
- ―Bridal Splicer[src]
The Bridal Shop is where citizens of Rapture could go and buy wedding dresses, hats and other wedding accessories and is one of the stores found in the Housewares department of Fontaine's Department Store.
Burial at Sea - Episode 1Edit
- Main article: Burial at Sea - Episode 1
- "I don't know if she was dangerous… or just insane."
"Next time, I'll be sure to ask."
- ―Elizabeth and Booker DeWitt, after the splicer is killed.[src]
The door to the store is locked when Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth arrives, but can easily be opened with a Lockpick. Music can be heard from inside. When the player enters, a female Splicer is hallucinating "the first dance" at her wedding. She has moved some of the mannequins around her to represent the guests, some with cut out faces from advertisements of females, and is dancing alone. She has a conversation with "the groom", who appears to be a man she fell in love with when she saw him at the Kashmir Restaurant with another woman — she most likely doesn't know him at all. This is caused by the side-effect ADAM produces — which drives the abuser insane. If the player takes the Gear, "the bride" will attack. When the player exits the store, a group of female Splicers and a Frosty Splicer will attack. If the player leaves the store without taking the gear or attacking the splicer, Elizabeth will comment on the splicer saying "My god, that poor woman."
Bugs / GlitchesEdit
- The Splicer inside the store sometimes becomes hostile during an attack outside the store causing her to become hostile every time the player comes close to the store. If the player hasn't un-locked the door before that, then it is impossible to get inside because lockpicking is not doable during combat.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The songs played in the store are "Bridal Chorus" by Richard Wagner and "Wedding March" by Felix Mendelssohn.
|Electronics||The Bistro at Fontaine's · Customer Service · Bridal · Bookstore · Appliances · Toys|