|Died||1960 (choice only)|
|Place of Death||Welcome Center,|
Rapture (choice only)
|Combat Type||Leadhead Splicer|
|Appears in||BioShock |
- "Hey, Brenda! You care to tell me why you've had a hole in the wall the size of Plymouth Rock coming out of your crapper going on three weeks now?"
- ―Steve Barker
Brenda was, for a time before Rapture's collapse, the manager and owner of the Kashmir Restaurant. She eventually grew addicted to ADAM, which led to the neglect of her restaurant. This was complained about by Steve Barker, a nearby theater owner, and can be heard in his Audio Diary. As her addiction grew, and ADAM became more scarce, she teamed up with a man named Charlie. Charlie could be her love interest, as when Jack kills him, she screams: "You (Jack) killed my Charlie!"
She appears in the Welcome to Rapture level and is found in the kitchen of the Kashmir. In order to fight her, the player must kill Charlie, a Thuggish Splicer, while they are arguing over ADAM. She is the first Leadhead Splicer encountered in the game. She is slightly tougher than the Splicers encountered in the game so far, most likely from the ADAM, but it is still a relatively easy fight. Fighting her is optional, since she doesn't even know of Jack's presence.
In Response to Charlie's ThreatsEdit
- "I'll do what I want! It's my Adam; I earned it!"
In Response to Charlie's Death ScreamsEdit
- "What's the big idea Charlie?"
Upon Opening the Kitchen DoorEdit
- "Charlie? Charlie where ya gone?!"
- "NO! Charlie!"
Attacking the PlayerEdit
- "You killed my Charlie! You killed my Charlie!"
- "I'm gonna kill you for Charlie! I'll kill you!"
- "Here it comes! Here it comes!"
- "Don't make it double!"
- "I'll melt you! I'll melt you!"
- "Scrape you shit I'll--shit I'll...!"
Chasing the PlayerEdit
- "What are ya doin'!"
- "This isn't right!"
- "Come back and taste me!"
- "I got plenty more, scrapper!"
- "Brenda ain't done with ya!"
Bugs / GlitchesEdit
- If Brenda kills Jack, he can return to the restaurant, after being revived in the Vita-Chamber, and she will not attack unless attacked first. The exception to this is when another Splicer is already attacking Jack.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Brenda uses one of the first five variations of the Lady Smith Splicer model.