|Died||1960 (choice only)|
|Place of Death||Welcome Center,|
Rapture (choice only)
|Combat Type||Leadhead Splicer|
|Appears in||BioShock |
Brenda was, for a time before Rapture's collapse, the manager and owner of the Kashmir Restaurant. She eventually grew addicted to ADAM, which led to the neglect of her restaurant. This was complained about by Steve Barker, a nearby theater owner, and can be heard in his Audio Diary. As her addiction grew, and ADAM became more scarce, she teamed up with a man named Charlie. Charlie could be her love interest, as when Jack kills him, she screams: "You (Jack) killed my Charlie!"
She appears in the Welcome to Rapture level and is found in the kitchen of the Kashmir. In order to fight her the player must kill Charlie, a Thuggish Splicer, while they are arguing over ADAM. She is the first Leadhead Splicer encountered in the game. She is slightly tougher than the Splicers encountered so far, most likely from the ADAM, but it's still a relatively easy fight. Fighting her is voluntary as well, since she doesn't even know of Jack's presence. To date she is the only Lady Smith Splicer with a unique voice.
In Response to Charlie's ThreatsEdit
- "I'll do what I want! It's my Adam; I earned it!"
In Response to Charlie's Death ScreamsEdit
- "What's the big idea Charlie?"
Upon Opening the Kitchen DoorEdit
- "Charlie? Charlie where ya gone?!"
- "NO! Charlie!"
Attacking the PlayerEdit
- "You killed my Charlie! You killed my Charlie!"
- "I'm gonna kill you for Charlie! I'll kill you!"
- "Here it comes! Here it comes!"
- "Don't make it double"
- "I'll melt you! I'll melt you!"
- "Scrape you shit I'll--shit I'll...!"
Chasing the PlayerEdit
- "What are ya doin'!"
- "This isn't right!"
- "Come back and taste me!"
- "I got plenty more, scrapper!"
- "Brenda ain't done with ya!"
Bugs / GlitchesEdit
- Both Brenda and Charlie can follow Jack out into the Atrium and the restrooms. They cannot chase him into the Footlight Theatre because the stall doors will close when Jack steps into the mezzanine.
- If Brenda kills Jack, he can return to the restaurant, after being revived in the Vita-Chamber, and she will not attack unless attacked first. The exception to this is when another Splicer is already attacking Jack.