The BioShock Signature Series Guide is a strategy guide published by BradyGames, released on August 15, 2007. It offers a guide to complete the main storyline of BioShock, as well as various strategies and techniques to make the game easier.
- A brief description of the guide and its purpose.
- The Rapture Elite: Description of three of the most important characters in the game: Andrew Ryan, Atlas, and Brigid Tenenbaum. Oddly, a picture of a unique character model for Tenenbaum is included which was never used in the game itself.
- Splicers: Description of the different Splicer types and listing of the research rewards for each.
- The ADAM Gatherers: Description of the Little Sisters and Big Daddies and listing of the research rewards for each.
- Rapture Security: Description of the various robotic security forces of Rapture and listing of the research rewards for each.
Life Underwater Edit
- Gameplay Fundamentals
- Beyond the Basics
Arm Yourself Edit
- A list of El Ammo Bandito prices is included
- Weapons Guide: list of all weapons, ammunition types, clip size, and carry capacity, as well as possible upgrades
Evolve Today Edit
- A full list of Gatherer's Garden items and the ADAM cost of each
- Plasmids: A list of all Plasmids, their variations and effects.
- Gene Tonics: A list of all Gene Tonics, their variations and effects.
- Components: List of invention components
- Inventions: List of inventable items and the components required for each (with and without hacking and the Clever Inventor tonic)
City Directory Edit
A basic walkthrough of the 14 levels of the game. Each level includes:
- New Discoveries: List of Plasmids, tonics, weapons, and enemies found for the first time in that level.
- Rapture Directory: Level map with icons showing the location of vending machines, new discoveries, safes, Audio Diaries, and Little Sister encounters.
- Walkthrough of each individual section of the level.
- List of the each safe's contents
- Description of each Little Sister encounter
- Boss battle walkthroughs
Achievement / Trophy GuideEdit
List of all trophies/achievements and their points/color
- Game Completion Series: All achievements related to the plot
- Crafting Series: All achievements related to inventing items
- Plasmid Mastery Series: All achievements related to Plasmid and Gene Tonic slots
- Weapon Upgrade Series: All achievements related to upgrading weapons
- Research Series: All achievements related to researching enemies
- Hacking Series:All achievements related to successful hacking
- Special Series: All other achievements
- This section also lists all the Audio Diaries in the game, the speaker, and the location for the "Historian" achievement/trophy
- The back of the achievement/trophy guide is an 11"x40" foldout poster.