Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The BioShock Signature Series Guide is a strategy guide published by BradyGames, released on August 15, 2007. It offers a guide to complete the main storyline of BioShock, as well as various strategies and techniques to make the game easier.
- A brief description of the guide and its purpose.
- The Rapture Elite: Description of three of the most important characters in the game: Andrew Ryan, Atlas, and Brigid Tenenbaum. Oddly, a picture of a unique character model for Tenenbaum is included which was never used in the game itself.
- Splicers: Description of the different Splicer types and listing of the research rewards for each.
- The ADAM Gatherers: Description of the Little Sisters and Big Daddies and listing of the research rewards for each.
- Rapture Security: Description of the various robotic security forces of Rapture and listing of the research rewards for each.
Life Underwater Edit
- Gameplay Fundamentals
- Beyond the Basics
Arm Yourself Edit
- A list of El Ammo Bandito prices is included
- Weapons Guide: list of all weapons, ammunition types, clip size, and carry capacity, as well as possible upgrades
Evolve Today Edit
- A full list of Gatherer's Garden items and the ADAM cost of each
- Plasmids: A list of all Plasmids, their variations and effects.
- Gene Tonics: A list of all Gene Tonics, their variations and effects.
- Components: List of invention components
- Inventions: List of inventable items and the components required for each (with and without hacking and the Clever Inventor tonic)
City Directory Edit
A basic walkthrough of the 14 levels of the game. Each level includes:
- New Discoveries: List of Plasmids, tonics, weapons, and enemies found for the first time in that level.
- Rapture Directory: Level map with icons showing the location of vending machines, new discoveries, safes, Audio Diaries, and Little Sister encounters.
- Walkthrough of each individual section of the level.
- List of the each safe's contents
- Description of each Little Sister encounter
- Boss battle walkthroughs
Achievement / Trophy GuideEdit
List of all trophies/achievements and their points/color
- Game Completion Series: All achievements related to the plot
- Crafting Series: All achievements related to inventing items
- Plasmid Mastery Series: All achievements related to Plasmid and Gene Tonic slots
- Weapon Upgrade Series: All achievements related to upgrading weapons
- Research Series: All achievements related to researching enemies
- Hacking Series:All achievements related to successful hacking
- Special Series: All other achievements
- This section also lists all the Audio Diaries in the game, the speaker, and the location for the "Historian" achievement/trophy
- The back of the achievement/trophy guide is an 11"x40" foldout poster.