The BioShock Infinite Season Pass is a package which includes the first three major pieces of downloadable content for BioShock Infinite. Along with these DLCs, it also includes the Early Bird Special Pack, which provides four exclusive Gears, Machine Gun and Pistol Damage Upgrades, gold skins for each weapon, and five Infusion bottles for the main campaign. BioShock-Themed Team Fortress 2 Items also comes with The Season Pass for Steam users, including a Pocket Mister Bubbles (aka a Big Daddy plush) and two Motorized Patriot masks: A Washington Mask and a Franklin Mask.
The Season Pass was released on March 26th, 2013, although it was available for pre-ordered beforehand. It is $19.99 USD for PlayStation 3 and Windows PC, and 1,600 Microsoft Points for Xbox. The overall total of each DLC individually is $35.00 USD. All DLCs included in the Season Pass will also be all available individually by March of 2014.
Downloadable Content Edit
- Main article: BioShock Infinite Downloadable Content
The followings are the downloadable contents provided by the Season Pass:
- Early Bird Special Pack
- Clash in the Clouds
- Burial at Sea - Episode 1
- Burial at Sea - Episode 2
- BioShock -Themed Team Fortress 2 Items (Steam)
Behind the Scenes Edit
- BioShock Infinite ships with the Early Bird Special Pack's content already included, although not activated.
- Early Bird Special Pack is only available to be unlocked through the Season Pass.
- ↑ Irrational Games Announces BioShock Infinite Season Pass on Irrational Games' Website
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 BioShock Infinite Season Pass on Steam's Store Website
- ↑ Season Pass Page on BioShock Infinite's Website.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/IGLevine/status/304686449305993218