- “Three BioShock games. All of the single-player DLC. Remastered for modern machines. One value packed bundle.”
- ― 2K Staff Blog Post
BioShock: The Collection is a game bundle consisting of remastered 1080p editions of BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite, along with their accompanying downloadable content. The collection was released on September 13, 2016 in North America, September 15 in Australia, and September 16 internationally.
BioShock: The Collection is sold for $59.99, and is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
The Collection will be made available on Mac OS in 2017.
Return to the cities of Rapture and Columbia and experience the award-winning BioShock franchise like never before, beautifully remastered in 1080p. BioShock: The Collection contains all single-player content from BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite, all single-player add-on content (BioShock 2 Multiplayer not included), the “Columbia’s Finest” pack, and Director’s Commentary: Imagining BioShock, featuring Ken Levine and Shawn Robertson (Imagining BioShock is divided into ten episodes, which are unlocked by finding Golden Film Reels that are placed in-game). 2K adds that BioShock Infinite isn’t being remastered on PC “because it already meets current-gen console standards and runs smoothly on high visual settings.”
BioShock is a shooter unlike any you've ever played, loaded with weapons and tactics never seen. You'll have a complete arsenal at your disposal from simple revolvers to grenade launchers and chemical throwers, but you'll also be forced to genetically modify your DNA to create an even more deadly weapon: you.
Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture. Players step into the boots of the most iconic denizen of Rapture, the Big Daddy, as they travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and their own survival.
Bring us the girl, wipe away the debt. The year is 1912. Deep in debt, Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity for a clean slate: rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood in the flying city of Columbia.
- Remastered in 1080p.
- BioShock main game and all single player DLC.
- BioShock 2 main game and all single player DLC.
- BioShock Infinite main game and all single player DLC.
- Director’s Commentary: Imagining BioShock, featuring Ken Levine and Shawn Robertson
Changes and AdditionsEdit
Remade Character DesignEdit
Remade Object DesignEdit
Non-level Specific AdditionsEdit
- Moth holes in banners
- Sea stars
- Teddy bears have different colors
- New Golden Film Reels that are scattered throughout various levels that, upon discovery, unlock Behind the Scenes episodes of Director's Commentary: Imagining BioShock.
- BioShock 2 Multiplayer
- ↑ 2K Staff Blog Post
- ↑ The amazing power of Plasmids! BioShock™ Remastered coming to macOS later this year on Feral Interactive