Auld Lang Syne is an Achievement/Trophy in BioShock Infinite. The Achievement is worth 75 Gamer Score and the Trophy is silver.
Description: Complete the game on 1999 Mode.
The player will have to finish the game on 1999 Mode.
- 1999 mode will be unlocked by finishing the game for the first time or by entering the Konami Code (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B [cancel], A [confirm]) in the main menu. This will also give the player the Should Auld Acquaintance Achievement/Trophy.
- By finishing the game on 1999 Mode, he player will get this Achievement/Trophy along with Tin Soldier, Saw the Elephant and Stone Cold Pinkerton, if they haven't already achieved it.
- The player will get this Achievement/Trophy along with Scavenger Hunt if they finish the game on 1999 Mode without purchasing anything from a Dollar Bill vending machine.
- For information on how to beat the 1999 Mode, see the main article.
- It is recommended to try to achieve the Scavenger Hunt Achievement/Trophy at the same time as achieving this one.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts a medal with 1999 on it.
- Auld Lang Syne literally means "Old Times' Sake", referring to the mode's throwback to classic shooters, as it is a references to Irrational Games' first title: System Shock 2.