Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
2K Australia is an Australian video game developer based in Canberra, Australia.
- BioShock (2008) (PlayStation 3 version) (with 2K Australia, Irrational Games, and Digital Extremes)
- BioShock 2 (2010)
- XCOM (2013)
- BioShock Infinite (2013)
- ↑ Plunkett, Luke (2010-04-16). 2K Studio Name Madness Continues With New XCOM Game. Kotaku Australia. Retrieved on 2010-04-28.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "2K Australia is 2K Australia again and is working on BioShock Infinite, Levine confirms" article by Christopher Grant at Joystiq.com
- ↑ "Meet the teams bringing BioShock to PS3 (plus new screens!)" article at PlayStation.blog
- ↑ Meer, Alec (2010-04-14). Enemy Known: XCOM's Baaaaaaaaaack. Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Retrieved on 2010-04-28.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at 2K Marin. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with BioShock Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.|